Monday 7 April 2008

Tattoo or Self-harm?

What possesses a person to get bad-tattoos? It's so painful and the long term reminder of something you no longer like any more returning to haunt you. We see advertisements that tattoo removal can get rid of these, but tattoo removal is no laughing matter. It can be painful and expensive to have a tattoo removed!
Laser tattoo removal can cost a fortune needing up to TEN sessions to have that really bad tattoo removed! And guess what else? There is no guarantee that laser tattoo removal will actually remove your bad tattoo - even if it is funny! It won't be when fifty years from now you will still have that girlfriends name on your chest, which your wife will NOT like. So a little advice i could give you, as i'm reminded everyday "think before you ink". I would like to ask is it a Tattoo or Self-harm ? I just can't work it out!

1 comment:

SM4eva said...

I think the problem is that bad tattoos aren't actually bad ideas at the time. I saw the video and they were all kinda good ideas to begin with.

I wonder if tatto parlours are the problem? I know a friend who had a tatto done when she was 15 and she was never asked for any I.D. Also, do they actually ask "are you sure?" I think I saw some1 on Coronation St have a tattoo to impress a girl....

Maybe it would be useful for people to concentrate and changing themselves from the inside, not the outside.